Welcome to Think Like a Brand, our mid-week quick shot of the Rockstar CMO F’in’ marketing podcast, where we discuss thinking like a brand, specifically in industries that often don’t.
Who are we? Liz High is an insight ninja, marketing strategist, speaker and author who has worked with some amazing brands and, more recently, has focused on supporting FinTechs, banks and credit unions to embrace brand thinking and is the co-author of Think Like a Brand Not Bank. And our host is Ian Truscott, who shares marketing street knowledge he’s picked up in his journey from techie to CMO.
This week Liz High and Ian Truscott discuss examples of the coach and compose principle from her book, including Whole Foods, Mint and Seismic.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn, Twitter and the web.
- Liz High on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Liz High’s book – on the web: Think Like a Brand Not a Bank and on Twitter: @Brand_B4_Bank
- Learn more about the book, find where to purchase it and listen to all previous episodes of this mini-series at Think Like a Brand on Rockstar CMO
- You can find Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Please say hello if you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!