In this week’s episode, Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester, is back after a couple of weeks away and shares with Ian his 5 keys to success when building your marketing team.
Continue the theme of teams and skills, Ian dips into the Rockstar CMO virtual bar archive, pulls out Episode 136, and gets transported away with Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, who, over a cocktail, shares his advice or building a content marketing team and putting together the skills you need.
And they agree that’s definitely more Magnificent Seven, not the Good, Bad and the Ugly!
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a Creative Commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Ain’t no Stopping Us Now by McFaddon and Whitehead on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!