Ian then joins Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester, who returns from holiday to the marketing studio to discuss a new TLA from Forrester LRM (Lifecycle Revenue Marketing).
And we end the show in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar and get transported away with Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, who shares his thoughts on differentiation and appealing to the quantitive and subjective needs that drive a buying decision.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Ian’s Tuesday 2¢ Blog
- Forrester’s blog post about LRM – Lifecycle Revenue Marketing
- Robert’s company: The Content Advisory
- The Experience Advisors Community
- The Content Advisory Blog
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Wonderwall by Oasis on YouTube
Please get in touch if you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Ready to rock?
Join hundreds of your peers and get your weekly fix of marketing street knowledge from the Rockstar CMO community.
Share this article