As our resident Rockstar CMO strategy advisor Jeff Clark is away again this week, host Ian Truscott shares a thought about card counters and what we can learn as marketers from them.
Ian goes backstage with Keith Smith, Managing Director of The Advertist, the UK’s only independent new business development platform that helps agencies build their new business pipeline. Keith is also the host of The Fuel Podcast which is focused on business development and features great guests from around the world of agencies and advertising. Ian and Keith chat about what he’s learned from hosting that podcast, including creativity, diversity in thinking and AI.
Finally, we wind down the week in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, but as Robert is also away, Ian is joined by Todd Irwin, Chief Strategy Officer and Founder of New York-based brand strategy and creative agency Fazer, who, as a branding expert, shares his view of Elon’s recent rebrand of Twitter to X.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Keith Smith on LinkedIn or Twitter
- Todd Irwin on LinkedIn and Twitter
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- The Nudge Podcast episode on card counting
- Rockstar CMO Episode 6 – Interview with Keith Smith
- The Advertist Ad: https://youtu.be/_foRlrcb6WI
- Keith’s podcast – The Fuel Podcast
- Keith’s company – The Advertist
- Keith’s cause – Stream Aid
- Todd’s agency – Fazer
- Mona’s Bar in NY on Facebook
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Think (About it) by Patra featuring Lyn Collins on YouTube
Please get in touch if you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!