This week in the Marketing Studio, our host Ian Truscott chats with Jeff Clark our resident Rockstar CMO strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester, about bringing ARTE (Awareness, Revenue, Trust and Enablement) to campaigns, following on from their previous conversations about personas.
Richard Medcalf, the founder of Xquadrant, an executive coach and leadership consultant, returns to the show, going backstage with Ian to discuss his new book Making Time for Strategy and discuss the four key success factors that Richard has uncovered in his work with exceptional founders and CEOs and their teams – Tactics, Influence, Mindset, Environment (T.I.M.E.).
Finally, we wind down the week in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar and get transported away with Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, who shares a thought about differentiation, and how to find your purple ocean.
Please get in touch if you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss.
(if you can’t see them, please stop by https://rockstarcmo.com)
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Richard Metcalf on LinkedIn, Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Richard’s company: Xquadrant, and his book: Making Time for Strategy
- Experience Advisors Mastodon
- The Content Advisory Blog
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Paint Me by the Ohio Players on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!