This week Ian Truscott and regular guest, rockstar strategy advisor Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester, discuss a recent report published by LinkedIn – The 5 Principles Of Growth In B2B Marketing – Empirical Observations on B2B Effectiveness.
Ian chats with one of his favourite industry chums, Cathy McKnight, VP of Strategy and Consulting and Chief Solver of Problems with The Content Advisory who returns for her fourth appearance on the show. Cathy has over 20 years of global experience and expertise in content strategy, content management, intranets, customer experience and the tech that help make these things happen. With this experience, she has helped dozens of companies realize their content, marketing and communication objectives, leading strategic business transformation initiatives and the detailed execution of enterprise technology implementations. This week they discuss her passion project, Unchartered Journeys, a podcast telling the stories of some amazing women.
Finally, Ian winds down the week in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar with Robert Rose, the Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory. We stay close to home for a virtual cocktail as Robert shares five questions we should ask ourselves as we head to the middle of the year and shares a little bit about a new project – Experience Advisors.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Cathy McKnight on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- The 5 Principles Of Growth In B2B Marketing – Empirical Observations on B2B Effectiveness
- Ian’s interview with Irene Nehrkorn-Kayn
- The revamped Rockstar CMO blog
- Cathy’s project: Unchartered Journeys
- Robert’s project: Experience Advisors.
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Mad Men Theme – RJD2’s Beautiful Mine on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Ready to rock?
Join hundreds of your peers and get your weekly fix of marketing street knowledge from the Rockstar CMO community.
Share this article