This week Ian Truscott and regular guest, rockstar strategy advisor Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester discuss a new kid on the acronym block – PLG, Product Led Growth, covering Ian’s recent article on the topic.
Ian’s guest this week is Simon Severino who is an author and CEO of Strategy Sprints. He helps business owners in SaaS and Services run their company more effectively which results in sales that soar, by getting owners out of the weeds through his Strategy Sprints™ Method. His team is trusted by Google, Roche, Amgen, AbbVie and hundreds of frontier teams. Simon hosts his Strategy Sprints podcast, is a TEDx speaker, writes for Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine and is now on Rockstar CMO FM!
Finally, Ian winds down the week with his content marketing guru, Robert Rose, the Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where, over a cocktail, they discuss our dependency on data.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Simon Severino on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- What F’ is PLG – on the Rockstar CMO blog
- Product Led Growth on Open Ventures
- Product Led Growth article on Venture Beat
- Simon’s agency: Strategy Sprints
- Simon’s book (from Kogan Page) and podcast
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s article on Content Marketing Institute To Date or Not to Date
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Dennis Shiao on Twitter and his Content Corner Newsletter
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Smashing Pumpkins – Tonight Tonight – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!