This week, we continue to discuss ‘Privacy: The Marketers Dilemma’ as I chat with Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor, and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester and we talk about gaining trust along a customers journey that often starts without us.
We talk a lot on this show about the relationship between marketing and sales, so this week’s interview guest is Alexander Low who has over 15 years of business development experience, has spent the last 4 years helping sales and marketing teams understand how to build social media and the behavior changes required, into their go-to-market strategy. Recently he joined a good friend of the show Kate Bradley Chernis at Lately an A.I. driven content creation, scheduling, and amplification technology company, where he heads up their enterprise business.
Finally, I escape lockdown in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar for the 50th time, where I find Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory and we discuss the myopia of deciding a content strategy from search data.
Hope you enjoy this episode, and, please visit these links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Alexander Low’s Linktree (with all the links)
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- Forrester’s 2021 B2B Buyers Survey
- Alexander Low’s podcast Death of a Salesman
- Lately – an A.I. driven content creation, scheduling, and amplification tool
- The Content Advisory
- Robert Rose at The Content Marketing Institute
- The #FridayConcoction
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Ready to rock?
Join hundreds of your peers and get your weekly fix of marketing street knowledge from the Rockstar CMO community.
Share this article