This week, we join the conversation about Google’s decision on 3rd party cookies, discussing Privacy, the Marketers Dilemma with Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor, and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester.
This week’s interview is with Sarah Greesonbach, the founder of B2B Writing Institute, where naturally talented writers learn how to break into business writing and create impactful marketing content. Since 2013, she’s also operated B2B Content Studio, a freelance consultancy that helps agencies and Fortune 500 technology companies in the HR, retail/e-com, and higher education space.
Finally, I escape lockdown in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where I find Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory and we get transported to the big country to discuss big ideas and setting realistic goals,
Hope you enjoy this episode, and, please visit these links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Sarah Greesonbach on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- How can personalization and data privacy co-exist? by Mark Schaefer
- Website Engagement in a Changed World report from SoloSegment
- Sarah’s companies – B2B Content Studio and B2B Writing Institute
- The Content Advisory
- Robert Rose at The Content Marketing Institute
- The This Old Marketing Podcast
- The #FridayConcoction
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!