This week Jeff Clark is away so Ian Truscott shares a thought about telling the story the buyer needs, whose pain is to make a decision.
Our guest is Nora Sudduth, Co-founder of Hello Audio. Nora is a conversion strategist who has helped businesses sell over $500M of products & services online. Applying over 20 years of experience working with startups to Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. From market positioning and messaging, to offers and sales strategies, she’s consulted on thousands of marketing campaigns to help businesses have authentic, compelling conversations with their clients.
We discuss using audio in marketing, Nora’s successful marketing career and she makes a fantastic suggestion for the Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool.
Finally, we find Robert Rose Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, who over the noise of a mariachi band and a seal (yep) we discuss messaging strategy over one of his wonderful cocktails.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Nora Sudduth on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- The Pretender by The Foo Fighters on Spotify
- Show notes: Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Subscribe – We are available on all your favorite platforms including Apple and Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!