This week’s episode explores 5 f’in’ alternative B2B marketing metrics to MQL’s with our host Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester.
And the Rockstar CMO virtual bar Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, shares a cocktail to end the week, and a thought about artificial intelligence – is speed, not AI technology, the real enemy?
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Saying Goodbye to MQLs – on the Forrester Blog
- Robert’s company: The Content Advisory
- Robert’s book website: Content Marketing Strategy
- Robert’s “Rose Colored Glasses” column for CMI.
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a Creative Commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Movin’ on Up by Primal Scream on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!