Get in touch:
Ian manages to explain business-critical ideas clearly and with a sense of humor — which is a rarity in this area. His enthusiasm for the market he works in no way dulls his critical abilities. I recommend anyone looking for a voice of reason in the software technology world to seek Ian’s input. –Siobhan Fagan, Managing Editor at Simpler Media Group, Inc
- Time to Start Your School of Rock?In this article, Ian Truscott takes a look at educational content marketing as a strategy and goal, what you can do to engage the big bucket of future buyers and how we measure success.
- Stop Me if You’ve Heard This One BeforeAs content marketers, we want to be useful, and educational content can be useful. But how do you get the balance right with a knowledgeable buyer between helping them or treating them like bloody idiots?
- 5 F’in’ Steps to Build Your PersonasA simple model for creating personas, the essential insight you need to differentiate and help your audience buy your products and services.
- Back to BrandDust off your marketing LPs, vinyl records, the eight tracks and maybe the gramophone because old-school brand building will be a tune the cool kids of modern marketing will need to be jumping to.
- What the F’ is Product Led Growth (PLG)?You may have heard that there is a new acronym kid on the tech product marketing block; Product Led Growth (PLG), but is this a hit or something only its mother will love?
- Be the hero of your category storyTaking the time to define a brand story is necessary and fantastic, but changing the definition of a category, owning the story of the market in which you play is hugely powerful.