This week in the Marketing Studio, Jeff Clark our resident Rockstar CMO Strategy Advisor and former Forrester Research Director, turns the tables on host Ian Truscott and asks him about his 5 f’in’ steps to creating personas.
We get a double dose of The Content Advisory as their Chief Problem Solver and Lead Analyst, Cathy McKnight, returns for a chat about a topic that’s on the lips of all marketing technologists; composability.
Regular listeners will remember Cathy, who has over 20 years of global experience and expertise in content strategy, content management, intranets, marketing technologies, and customer experience. And at The Content Advisory, Cathy has helped dozens of companies realize their content, marketing, and communication objectives by building bridges across leadership, content, business process, and technology.
Finally, as usual, we wind down the week in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar with Cathy’s colleague, Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory, who shares a cocktail and a recommendation for sailing your marketing craft into today’s economic headwind.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Cathy McKnight on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on LinkedIn, Twitter and his website
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Robert and Cathy’s firm The Content Advisory
- Cathy’s podcast: Uncharted Journeys
- The Experience Advisors Community
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi This Old Marketing
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- If Everybody Looked the Same, by Groove Armada on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!