This week Ian Truscott and regular guest, rockstar strategy advisor Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester discuss Winning During Changing Times, covering Jeff’s recent article he’s published on our recently revamped Rockstarcmo.com.
Ian’s guest this week is Harry Morton, the founder and CEO of Lower Street, a podcast production agency specializing in creating shows for agencies, startups and enterprise clients. Harry and his team of producers, audio engineers, and marketers have launched more than 50 podcasts and produced thousands of episodes. Their client roster includes the #1 UK business podcast Secret Leaders, brands like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and Stanford Graduate School of Business, as well as multiple hugely successful agency podcasts.
Finally, Ian winds down the week with his content marketing guru, Robert Rose, the Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where, over a cocktail, they tackle the challenge of this marketing age; personalization.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Harry Morton on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Winning During Changing Times on Rockstar CMO blog
- Harry’s agency: Lower Street
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s article on Content Marketing Institute 3 Reasons To Make Personalization More Personal
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Change Will Do You Good – Cheryl Crow – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!