In this week’s episode, the Marketing Studio Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester turns the tables on our host Ian Truscott and asks for his tips on content marketing in a world of AI.
In the Rockstar CMO virtual bar Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, shares a cocktail to end the week and leveraging his Hollywood experience, shares his tips on working on and reading from a script.
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Our experiment in AI-generated marketing content – Mamby Pamby Land
- The coverage of the AI-generated track – Heart on My Sleeve – on the Verge
- Robert’s company: The Content Advisory
- Robert’s book website: Content Marketing Strategy
- Robert’s “Rose Colored Glasses” column for CMI.
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a Creative Commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Heart on My Sleeve by AI Drake Ft The Weeknd on Youtube.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Ready to rock?
Join hundreds of your peers and get your weekly fix of marketing street knowledge from the Rockstar CMO community.
Share this article