In the Marketing Studio this week, Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO Strategic Advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester, discuss developing a personal brand for your executives – or turning them into rock stars ;-)). Should you? And how do you support them as a marketing team?
Ian then goes backstage with Emmanuel Probst, the Global Lead, Brand Thought-Leadership at Ipsos, he’s also an adjunct professor at the University of California, where he teaches Consumer Market Research, and he’s a Wall Street Journal and USA Today best-selling author.
Emmanuel has an MBA in Marketing, a Doctorate in Consumer Psychology and over 17 years of market research and marketing experience. And he shares this experience in his new book, Assemblage – The Art and Science of Brand Transformation, which he discusses, as well as marketing education, brand purpose and his fascinating career.
Finally, Ian joins Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory to be transported away in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where Robert shares a lesson from Dr Seuss on how we should think about the rise of artificial intelligence engines creating content.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Emmanuel Probst, on LinkedIn, Twitter and his website
- Robert Rose on LinkedIn and his website
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Super Bowl Commercial: Workday – Rockstar (2023)
- Emmanual’s book – Assemblage
- The Content Advisory
- Robert’s Newsletter on LinkedIn
- Robert’s Podcast with Joe Pulizzi This Old Marketing
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Counting Stars by OneRepublic on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!