This week Ian Truscott and regular guest, rockstar strategy advisor Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester discuss tackling the martech industrial complex, with 6 steps for evaluating your current marketing technology and need for new tools.
Ian’s guest this week is Tim Parkin a global consultant, advisor, and executive coach. By applying more than 20 years of experience merging behavioral psychology and technology, he specializes in helping global brands and award-winning agencies optimize performance and accelerate growth. Tim has contributed to AdWeek, Forbes, MarTech and TechCrunch, among others, He is a member of the American Marketing Association, and the Society for the Advancement of Consulting, and was inducted into the Million Dollar Consulting Hall of Fame.
Finally, Ian winds down the week in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar with Robert Rose, the Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory for a cocktail and a thought for the week, which this week is about investing in brand awareness.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Tim Parkin on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- The revamped Rockstar CMO blog
- Tim’s website
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Machine by Imagine Dragons – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!