It's Super Bowl weekend, and this week, Ian Truscott is joined by Rockstar CMO advisor quarterback Jeff Clark as he throws a long personalization pass they might fumble.
The half time show features music and B2B marketing trends in an interview with Pete “DaFeet” Morgan, VP Demand at Metia. There are no wardrobe malfunctions or Oreo moments, but they talk about his music, his inspiration to become a marketer, and Metia's annual B2B Marketing Trends report that he authors.
The show enters the 4th quarter with cocktail receiver Robert Rose in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, as he talks about calling a timeout on some of our marketing activities.
That's enough of our terrible American football references, enjoy!
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Pete Morgan on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Pete Dafeet / Lost My Dog Records on YouTube and Spotify
- Metia B2B Marketing Trends for 2021 (registration required)
- Robert Rose at The Content Advisory, on Twitter and LinkedIn
- The This Old Marketing Podcast
- The #FridayConcoction
- The Rockstar CMO FM previous episodes and show notes
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.