Sadly for Jeff Clark fans, this week he is away enjoying turkey and giving thanks with his family, and so left in charge of the studio microphone, Ian Truscott shares a thought about giving thanks and asks if people are meeting the real you through your content.
Jeff Coyle is a data-driven search engine marketing executive with more than 20 years of experience in the search industry managing products and website networks. At MarketMuse, he is focused on helping content marketers, search engine marketers, agencies, and e-commerce managers build topical authority, improve content quality and turn semantic research into actionable insights. Before joining MarketMuse, Jeff owned and operated his own inbound marketing consultancy and managed the Traffic, Search, and Engagement team for TechTarget, a B2B technology publishing and lead generation leader.
Finally, our tradition, holiday or not, is to wind down from the week in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar. This week we find Robert Rose quoting Ellen Glasgow and suggesting we take a look at what we are doing, however successful our marketing is as “The only difference between a rut and a grave are the dimensions”.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Coyle on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- “Smile Like You Mean It” by The Killers on Spotify