This week we change things up just a little bit as we start a new series, discussing Privacy, the Marketers Dilemma with Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor, and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester.
I give a three-way interview a try for the first time and welcome two guests, Dr. Christine Bailey and Jeremy Bevan. Both of whom are extremely experienced and award winning marketers who have recently started new ventures and we discuss marketing insight, data, asking why and the importance of purpose.
Finally, I get transported away from lockdown to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where I find Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory and we discuss pausing to listen with our content marketing and understand what our audience are telling us in what they consume.
Hope you enjoy this episode, and, please visit these links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Dr. Christine Bailey on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeremey Bevan on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- The Age of Surveillance Capitalism by Shoshana Zuboff
- How can personalization and data privacy co-exist by Mark Schaefer
- Purpose Rocks Ltd
- Sophia Marketing
- The Content Advisory
- Robert Rose at The Content Marketing Institute
- The This Old Marketing Podcast
- The #FridayConcoction
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.Share this article