David Rodnitzky, the founder of 3Q Digital is our guest and discusses his book Unfair Marketing and we dive into the five areas marketers can find an unfair advantage; data, knowledge, access, brand, and money.
David also talks about his path into marketing, from studying law at the University of Iowa College of Law, his early career, experience, and success with performance marketing to founding 3Q Digital in a coffee shop in Pacifica, CA, in 2008. Since then the agency has grown to more than 300 employees in ten offices across three continents, managing more than $1.5B of media spend.
As usual, we wind down the week with a trip to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where we find Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory contemplating thinner diapers and coordination over a cocktail.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- David Rodnitzky on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- 3Q Digital
- Unfair Marketing – available on Amazon and other good book stores
- David Rodnitzky speaking at the Bay Area Content Meetup
- David's Double Bubble Newsletter on LinkedIn
- The Content Advisory Blog
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Makin' a Plan by Semisonic on Spotify
- The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license