This week, in reaction to some Twitter feedback, I address the apparent gender bias on our show. It's an important topic, I understand our responsibility to the culture, but I've had pretty much a 50/50 split of male and female guests over the year of doing this, and I'm committed to being more purposeful in continuing that.
I chat to Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor, and former Forrester Research Director, about outsourcing your marketing brain, and if some of this outsourcing is a one-hit-wonder or Wonderwall and the tune this week may just stick in your head.
David McGuire, Creative Director at Radix Communications, is my guest. We wax lyrically about the joy of being in a band and the value of having a good case study program. I very much enjoyed meeting David, and I will definitely have him back.
And, as is my absolute pleasure, one thing that has helped me through lockdown over the last year, I again join Robert Rose as we close the week with a cocktail in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar.
I hope you enjoy this episode…
Please visit these links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- David McGuire on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Irene Nehrkorn-Kayn on LinkedIn
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- Being called out on Twitter
- David's agency – Radix Communications
- The Stone Cutters Story – article by Robert Rose
- The Content Advisory
- The This Old Marketing Podcast
- The #FridayConcoction
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.