This week, “One to Watch, One Hit Wonder or Wonderwall” returns. As my co-host, Jeff Clark, is taking a week off, David McGuire, Creative Director and Co-Owner of Radix Communications, returns to the show to fill Jeff's virtual hot seat, and we discuss A.I. writing content.
If you are into content marketing or strategy, then you will know or maybe should know this week's guest, Margot Bloomstein, internationally acclaimed speaker, author, and one of the most prominent voices in the content strategy industry. She’s the principal of Appropriate, Inc., a brand and content strategy consultancy, and we discuss her new book Trustworthy: How the Smartest Brands Beat Cynicism and Bridge the Trust Gap.
We round off the week with a trip to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where I find my friend and content marketing guru Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, who, over a cocktail, transports us away to discuss one marketing thought for the week. This week, we are allowing ourselves time to go from good to great.
Hope you enjoy this episode, and, please visit these links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- David McGuire on LinkedIn, Twitter, and at Radix Communications
- Margot Bloomstein on LinkedIn, Twitter, and at Appropriate Inc.
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- The Twitter thread about AI copy that David referred to
- Sensation Smith on Spotify
- Rockstar CMO Podcast #53 that featured David
- Margot's book – Trustworthy: How the Smartest Brands Beat Cynicism and Bridge the Trust Gap
- Robert's This Old Marketing Podcast
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.Share this article