This week Keith Smith is in the hot seat as we discuss virtual selling in One to Watch, One Hit Wonder, or Wonderwall.
Keith Smith is the Managing Director of The Advertist, the UK’s only independent new business development platform that helps agencies build their new business pipeline. As you’ll hear, he is also the host of The Fuel Podcast which is focused on business development and great guests from around the world of agencies and advertising.
Ian Truscott talks about the opportunity of free content in an age when everything is going behind a registration page or a paywall.
And while Robert Rose takes a break this week from the Rockstar CMO bar, we dip into the archives and enjoy a cocktail that celebrates American independence and how we should take the time for big content ideas.
We hope you enjoy this episode; here are all the links:
- Keith Smith on LinkedIn or Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
- Host: Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Episode 6 – Interview with Keith Smith
- The Advertist
- The Fuel Podcast
- The latest insight from Robert Rose on The Content Advisory blog
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors