We kick off the episode with former VP Principal Analyst for Forrester Research Julie Ogilvie who returns to dive into her marketing greatest hits and pet peeves from her fabulous career; this week, we discuss influencer marketing for B2B.
Something different this week as we get the perspective of the CEO and the C Suite, as my guest this week is Richard Medcalf founder of Xquadrant, an executive coach & leadership consultant to exceptional founders & CEOs and their teams. As you’ll hear, his clients are elite performers who've already achieved incredible things and still have the ambition to achieve more in terms of their impact and influence.
After a Masters Degree at Oxford University, Richard started his career in a premier strategy consultancy, where he rose to become the youngest-ever Partner. He then spent 11 years at tech giant Cisco, firstly elevating Cisco’s relevance in the C-suite of its Fortune 100 customers before being selected for an elite team set up by the President and CEO to catalyze strategic partnerships & new business models. Keen to marry the disciplines of strategy and leadership in service of his clients, he qualified as a senior leadership consultant and executive coach before founding Xquadrant in 2017.
My visit to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar this week finds my friend and content marketing guru Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory with a suggestion to add some mystery and magic to our content marketing storytelling.
I hope you enjoy this episode, and please visit these links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Julie Ogilvie on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Richard Metcalf on LinkedIn, Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- Julie's website: ChubbyCouple.media
- Richard's website: Xquadrant
- Richard's blog post: 4 Pitfalls of High Performers
- Richard's podcast: The Impact Multiplier CEO Podcast
- Richard's eBook: The 5 Influencer Killers
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton,shared under a creative commons license.Share this article