You may remember Julie Ogilvie from episode 58, she is a former VP Principal Analyst for Forrester Research, and she returns for a dive into her marketing hits and pet peeves.
My guest this week is Christina Del Villar who is a Silicon Valley marketing executive, consultant, and author who geeks out on helping companies transform, grow and scale. With 25 years of experience at Fortune 100 companies and more than 15 startups. Christina has developed go-to-market and marketing strategies for new product launches, acquisitions, and IPOs, particularly for high-growth companies. She leverages her experience and industry perspective to take them to the next level.
Christina’s GRIT Marketing Method focuses on helping marketing professionals to build smarter programs, be more efficient, grow revenue, and improve overall company performance. And we discuss her book, Sway: Implement the GRIT Marketing Method to Gain Influence & Drive Corporate Strategy, which is due out shortly.
My visit to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar this week finds my friend and content marketing guru Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, thinking about how we create content at scale.
I hope you enjoy this episode, and please visit these links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Julie Ogilvie on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Christina Del Villar on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- Julie's website: ChubbyCouple.media
- Christina's book: Sway: Implement the GRIT Marketing Method to Gain Influence & Drive Corporate Strategy
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.Share this article