This week Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester continues to share his advice on procuring marketing technology, this week he focuses on gathering requirements and three ways to approach this process.
Our guest this week is Ilaria Severi who is the Head of Marketing and Communications at Creative Clicks, a performance marketing agency in Amsterdam. Illaria is an Experienced Marketer and Communication Strategist with a passion for helping brands understand the digital marketing world, build their own identity and reach the desired audiences. Fluent in 5 languages, Ilaria is responsible for online and offline communication with all stakeholders, including social media management, employee branding, events organization, PR and content marketing.
Having connected at The Next Web event in Amsterdam, we discuss the positives of events opening up, advice for young marketers and she makes an excellent choice for what we should chuck in our portal to marketing hell; the Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool.
Finally, we retire to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where Robert Rose , inspired by a classic episode of Seinfeld discusses creating differentiation through content.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ilaria Severi on LinkedIn and Creative Clicks
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Ilaria Severi on CCTalks Podcast
- The Seinfeld movie phone episode on YouTube
- Robert's The Content Advisory Blog
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Technical Difficulties by Julien-K – on Spotify