This week Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester and Rockstar CMO Advisor, returns in a new series that discusses marketing planning. In this episode, he shares his 7 step plan.
We discuss marketing data and web metrics with Michael Loban, the Chief Growth Officer at InfoTrust, a global analytics consulting and data governance company. He is also the co-author of Crawl, Walk, Run: Advancing Analytics Maturity with Google Marketing Platform.
When he is not motivating organizations to undertake a digital transformation, Michael can be found passing on the power of digital analytics to the next generation of marketers and analysts through his roles as Term Adjunct Professor at the University of Cincinnati and Adjunct Faculty at Xavier University. He is also a presenter and author, with work published in Forbes, AdWeek, and CIO Magazine.
This week, our visit to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar finds Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, talking about the story of two generals and marketing processes. Oh, and there is an elephant.
We hope you enjoy this episode; here are all the links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Michael Loban on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- Michael's book: Crawl, Walk, Run: Advancing Analytics Maturity with Google Marketing Platform
- The Two Generals problem
- The Content Advisory Blog
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license.Share this article