This week, Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor, and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester returns to join me for “One to Watch, One Hit Wonder or Wonderwall” and discusses Intent Marketing. Is it a hit or a miss?
This week’s guest, Darren Guarnaccia, the SVP of Product at Hootsuite, the global leader in Social Media management. He leads the company’s product management, product strategy, and product marketing functions.
Darren has over 20 years of experience in marketing technology leadership roles, having previously been Chief Product and Strategy Officer at CrownPeak. He was the CMO at Lytics, a leading independent CDP vendor, and before Lytics, he held several senior roles over a 10-year career at Sitecore, including Chief Strategy Officer.
We get his perspective sitting at the intersection of product, strategy, and go-to-market and how he focuses on customer outcomes in these roles.
As is our tradition on this podcast, we round off the week with a trip to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar where I find my friend and content marketing guru Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, who this week shares his thoughts on brand and trust, over a fancy cocktail.
Hope you enjoy this episode, and, please visit these links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Darren Guarnaccia on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- Kronos sales and marketing strategy coverage on Adage
- Kronos Forrester case study (requires subscription)
- The Hootsuite Blog
- Backstage interview with Darren in Rockstar CMO web publication
- Digiday Article: How the pandemic intensified the content role of CMOs
- Robert's This Old Marketing Podcast
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.Share this article