This week Ian Truscott thinks about customer relationships and reciprocity. He shares the example of his friend Demie Loizou, founder of performance marketing agency This Is Digital and quotes Ted Rubin and his return on relationships mantra:
“Relationships are like muscle tissue; the more they are engaged, the stronger and more valuable they become”.
Our guest this week is Rebecca Biestman, the Chief Marketing Officer at Reputation. We discuss Rebecca's marketing career, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and she makes an excellent suggestion for the Rockstar CMO swimming pool.
Rebecca joined Reputation last year from Dialpad, a business communications SaaS platform. Before that Rebecca held various marketing leadership positions for RMS, a risk modelling software company, where shelaunched the company's inaugural Social Impact program. Before moving to B2B tech, Rebecca specialized in B2C marketing for CPG and retail, working for Earth Essentials and Gap, Inc.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Rebecca Biestman on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this week's episode:
- Demie Loizou and This Is Digital
- The Ted Rubin podcast episode
- Robert's Content Advisory Blog
- This Old Marketing podcast
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- I Know What You Want – Busta Rhymes and Mariah Carey on Spotify
- Show notes: Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Subscribe – We are available on all your favorite platforms, including Apple and Spotify