This week, we return to “One Hit Wonder or Wonderwall” with Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor, and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester, we give it a little remix and discuss Customer Journey Orchestration.
This week's interview is with Russ Powell, Founder, and MD at Sharper B2B Marketing and we discuss his career with B2B brands like Dell, Fujitsu, Atos, what marketing has in common with his career as a stand-up comedian, humanizing B2B and he makes a splendid recommendation for our portal to marketing hell, the Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool.
Finally, Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory transports us away for a marketing thought over a cocktail in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar. This week a good lesson in creating communities, building trust, and let’s not be too quick to leverage or monetize that.
Hope you enjoy this episode, and, please visit these links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Russ Powell on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- Alexander Low interview on episode 59
- The Julie Ogilvy interview on episode 58
- Sharper B2B Marketing
- Paul Cash, Rooster Punk – Humanizing B2B
- The Content Advisory
- Robert Rose at The Content Marketing Institute
- The #FridayConcoction
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.Share this article