This week Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester shares his insight on making the business case for that shiny bit of marketing technology that you crave.
Ian Truscott welcomes back Dennis Shiao, to get his perspective on last week’s Content Marketing World event in Cleveland, Ohio, and the session he hosted discussing email marketing and he shares his tips with us.
If you don’t know Dennis, he runs an independent B2B marketing consultancy Attention Retention. He is a content marketing, product messaging, and social media marketing expert and is well known in the industry as a regular columnist for CMSWire and Content Marketing Institute and runs the Bay Area Content Marketing Meetup and publishes the Content Corner newsletter.
After a week away Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory is back in the virtual Rockstar CMO bar and discusses how much content a B2B buyer really needs and maybe they really need something more helpful.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Dennis Shiao on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Attention Retention
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Dennis's CM World blog post – Return on Humanity
- The Bay Area Content Marketing Meetup
- The Content Corner Newsletter
- Content Marketing World
- Robert's The Content Advisory Blog
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Winning by Santana – on Spotify
- We are available on all your favorite platforms including Apple, Google, Spotify and <a href='https://music.amazon.co’>