This week I chat with Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor, and former Forrester Research Director and we continue to talk about marketing technology acronyms, specifically Marketing Resource Management (MRM), and ask if it's a one-hit-wonder or Wonderwall while shoehorning in an excuse to quote Monty Python.
My guest this week is Dusseldorf based Irene Nehrkorn-Kayn, is Director, Marketing at Exactag, a marketing attribution technology company that transforms the way marketers evaluate, measure, and optimize their campaigns and respective budgets. We talk about marketing attribution, her career from studying at the University of Wales, and what she would like to see us chuck into the Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool, our portal to hell for all the BS, snake oil, and hype that we don't like about this industry we love.
Finally, we wind down the week with a cocktail in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, with Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory, and discuss why some content is successful, how you rate successful content while sipping one of his Friday concoction cocktails.
I hope you enjoy this episode!
And, please visit these links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Irene Nehrkorn-Kayn on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- The Content Advisory
- Robert Rose at The Content Marketing Institute
- The This Old Marketing Podcast
- The #FridayConcoction
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM