In this week's episode, Ian Truscott, Editor of Rockstar CMO starts a new series with Jeff Clark called “One hit wonder or Wonderwall” and welcomes the new year in the virtual Rockstar CMO bar, with content marketing guru Robert Rose.
Ian talks about a project Andy Didorosi, VP Marketing at Basecamp and former podcast guest is doing, as he is literally burning email with the email dumpster fire contraption they have built.
Ian starts a new series with former SiriusDecisions/Forrester Research Director and Principal Analyst, Jeff Clark and they decide if a marketing topic, trend, or technique is a One Hit Wonder or Wonderwall.
And finally, Ian welcomes the new year with Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, in the Rockstar CMO bar, for a conversation about content marketing and we should be considering for the new year.
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Email dumpster fire – http://www.dumpsterfire.email
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Robert Rose at The Content Advisory, on Twitter and LinkedIn
- The #FridayConcoction
- The Rockstar CMO FM previous episodes and shownotes
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.