In this week's episode, Ian Truscott, Editor of Rockstar CMO, joins Christine Bailey for the last dip into her new book. He chats to Piet Saegeman, the founder of marketing consulting firm Yamazoni. He again retires to the virtual Rockstar CMO bar, with content marketing guru Robert Rose for a cocktail and a chat.
Ian Truscott again joins Rockstar CMO marketing doctor, Christine Bailey, the awarding-winning CMO at Valitor, in the last of their 4 part series that dips into her new book “Customer Insight Strategies, How to Understand Your Audience and Create Remarkable Marketing” published last month by KoganPage.
(You can catch-up with the first episode of this little mini-series here.)
This week's interview is with Piet Saegeman, a strategic messaging consultant and founder of YAMAZONI. Piet helps founders, CEO’s, and sales & marketing leaders build better strategic messaging with scientific insights. Piet is active in his native Belgium, the UK, and the US, and is a regular speaker at marketing technology conferences worldwide. An incorrigible enthusiast, and as you’ll hear, Piet is passionate about marketing, technology, and neuroscience.
Finally, Ian joins Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory in the Rockstar CMO bar, where Robert shares some ideas from his Content Marketing World keynote and The Service Profit Chain by James L. Heskett.
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Dr. Christine Bailey on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Christine's book: Customer Insight Strategies, How to Understand Your Audience and Create Remarkable Marketing
- Piet Saegeman on LinkedIn
- Piet's video on Brain Science and Marketing
- Robert Rose at The Content Advisory, on Twitter and LinkedIn
- James L. Hesketh – The Service Profit Chain
- The #FridayConcoction
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.